Monday, January 28, 2013

Dialogue


Roommates talking. Sorry its college kids, I was planning to go out of town this weekend but didn’t end up going.

Stephen walks into the room where Clark is on his computer.

Stephen) What are you doin
Clark) Nothing
S) Dude your rooms clustercussed, you like it like that?
C) I just haven’t gotten around to cleaning it
S) No I mean like the furniture
C) Oh, yeah. It’s functional when its clean

C) Do you want to move this down to the front door
S) That?
C) Yeah the record player
S) Will it fit?
C) Not sure, I haven’t measured it
S) By the time we get it down there we probably wont listen to records anymore and it’ll just get in the way, and I use that table that’s there right now.
C) Aight

S) Dude I may not be able to get my pants off with this one
C) Yeah that’s big
S) She just kept wrapping and wrapping the cast. The doctor said I could have gotten a boot today
C) Ah
S) But its not worth the risk of someone bumping into it.
C) Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment